Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collect; version of web browser, IP addresses, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on the Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email addresses, and phone number.)
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Using Personal Information
- Ask what personal information we hold about you;
- Ask what information was sent to our suppliers, service provides or any other third party;
- Ask us to update, correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we hold about you;
- Unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send you;
- Object to the processing of your personal information.